|Goto: Unofficial Vestel PVR Information (UK)|
Digihome discussion forum at Digital Spy
PVR discussion forum at AVForums
|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||22-Apr-19 17:28 BST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0225||T825||recording||public||27 Jun 11 16:50||18 Nov 11 20:22|
|Platform||Techwood pvr80 AEDTR80S7||OS||Vestel||OS Version||V13.0|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0225: Jumping stuttering while recording both on recoded program and live program|
|Description||Following switchover at local transmitter problem of stuttering and lost video segments (jumping) and lost of sound/vidoe sync became apparent on recoded programs and on live programs while recording other channels. |
V13 software was manually installed via rs232. This did not resolve the problem.
|Steps To Reproduce||Record one tv channel and while recording watch live tv. stuttering and jumping can be observed within a few minutes on both recoded program and live program.|
|Additional Information||Our local freeview transmitter is at Rosneath near helensburgh, Argyll and Bute, Scotland|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
18 Nov 11 20:22
edited on: 18 Nov 11 20:26
I have the same problem:
1. PVR make/model? = Digihome DTR160
2. Which retailer/shop/website did you buy it from and when? = Argos 2009?
3. The name of the transmitter that your box receives its signal from? = Oxford
4. Which channels are likely to have the problem? = Most channels, but only some programmes on these channels. E.g. on BBC1 (Channel 53: very good signal)
- 8.30pm: Impressions Show: Fine;
- 9pm Frozen Planet: Stutters;
- 10pm News: Fine.
5. Did you have exactly the same problems before the software update, or has there been some improvement? = The PVR has had v13.0 for some time, many months before the stuttering started.
6. Does the problem exist only during the record activity with live channel watch or exists on normal live channel without any record activity? = Stuttering happens on the same programme whether Play only, Record only or Play&Record same or Play&Record different.
7. Is there any other specific steps / conditions which leads this problem to occur always / more often etc? = Same programmes (e.g. of a series) are always Stuttered or are always Fine.
8. If Digital Switchover has happened in your area, did this problem start then, or did you still have the problems before Digital Switchover? = No problem before DSO. Problems started from the day of DSO.
9. Is the problem present on every channel in the same mux? = No.
10. If you know the mux / UHF channel numbers that your box is tuned to, please list them: = 51, 53, 57, 59, 60?
11. What are the signal levels on each of the 5 or 6 muxes given on the manual channel scan screen? All are Very Good or Good.
12. Is there any analogue channel in the RF spectrum? Which channel? (in case you live in a region where DSO has not happened yet) = No. DSO occurred mid Sept 2011.
I have done all the usual stuff:
- Auto Retune (twice)
- First Time Installation (twice)
- Manually Retuned each channel (twice)
- Turned off all nearby equipment (including the TV itself)
- Changed the aerial & SCART leads.
None of the above had any effect.
|27 Jun 11 16:50||tarkus||New Issue|
|18 Nov 11 20:22||ghaigh||Note Added: 0455|
|18 Nov 11 20:26||ghaigh||Note Edited: 0455||View Revisions|
|MantisBT 1.2.19 [^] Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|